The ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)-ROK (Republic of Korea) Culture Innovation Summit was held in Busan on Nov. 25 as part of the ASEAN-ROK Commemorative Summit.
The forum was devoted to discussing the importance of cultural content in this era, and it will be a platform of cultural exchange that contributes to mutual understanding and friendship of the future generation” between South Korea and ASEAN countries.
The event was hosted by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and TAB Speakers Bureau coordinated speakers who were:
– CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, BTS (K-pop) producer Bang Si-hyuk (빅히트 대표 방시혁)
– Reed Hastings, co-founder and CEO of Netflix (넷플릭스 CEO 리드 헤이스팅스)
– SK Telecom CEO Park Jung-ho (SK 텔레콤 CEO 박정호)
– Animator and Film Director Pierre Coffin – best known for all four films in the
“Despicable Me” franchise and “Minions” (미니언즈, 수퍼배드 감독 피에르 코팽)
– Brian Chow, founder and CEO of IME Group (IME 그룹 CEO 브라이언 초우)