It is a start of “New normal” in events, TAB International team had been involved for this Forum’s preparation from March 2020 for nearly 5 months with new worries and guesses of the future right after COVID-19’s outbreak in global scale.
In the end, two speakers flew in Seoul, one from US, the other from Denmark, with special huge effort of many parties involved. Some speakers attempted to come to join onsite, but it did not happen due to many safety-related issues.
Nevertheless the Forum went smoothly with all enthusiastic speakers and limited onsite audiences and over hundred of virtual participants. We will see how this Forum will go next year.
The event was hosted by Kyunghyang Newspaper and TAB Speakers Bureau coordinated speakers who were:
– Paul Krugman (폴 크루그만), Distinguished Professor of Economics at the City University of New York
– Ha-Joon Chang (장하준), Professor of Economics at the University of Cambridge
– Thomas Frey (토마스 프레이), Founder & Executive Director of The DaVinci Institute
– Nathan Wolfe (네이슨 울프), Founder and Chairman of Metabiota
– Britt Wray (브릿 레이), Author of Rise of the Necrofauna
– Robert Koopman (로버트 쿱먼), Chief Economist of World Trade Organization
– Gang Fan (판강), Director of National Economics Research Institute of China
– Motoshige Itoh (이토 모토시게), Professor of International Social Sciences at Gakushuin University