The NCC 2017 was successfully held on Oct 23-24, 2017 at COEX (room #401, #403) Seoul Korea. It is always crucial to have great content and speakers who deliver it with passion.
T.A.B. (The Advantage Bureau) International Inc. speaker bureau team, with consultancy support from KOCCA (Korea Creative Content Agency), searched & procured the best-fit global speakers as well as impressive local figures. Great team-work led to this event’s resounding success.
T.A.B. thanks all the speakers for their wonderful contribution to the conference.
– Pierre Coffin (Minions Director)
– Mikio Matsui (CMO/CIO of Itoya Japan)
– Ron Nagi (Adobe)
– Oscar Sharp (Film Director)
– Ross Goodwin (Artist, Computer Scientist)
– Christina Heller (CEO or VR House)
– Khayyam Wakil (CSO of Live Planet)
– Adrian Sexton (CEO of Titan Platform US)
NCC 2017 website: http://nextcon.kr/